Design for Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area )

2 posters

Go down

Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area ) Empty Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area )

Post by Serpace Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Hello everyone,

This area is only for design works, tutorials and other design related things, such as events, design duels, requests and other.
Anything that is not from this area will be deleted and the user posting it will be warned.

With the objective of improoving and organizing the “Designing” area, I am setting some rules so the area can be pleasent and where everyone can develope their skills.

1- Default size for designs/arts: When you do an design/art, respect the size of each type of work;

* Box/GFX Signature - 400x200
* Modelated Signature - 500x300
* Fan Bar - 350x19
* Animated Arts/Gifs - max. 400x200
* Free/Abstract Arts - max. 600x400
These are the normal sizes for these kind of arts, but there are exceptions, for example, wallpappers;

2- When posting a new art, type the name of the topic as [Art] + Name of work, in the zone art you replace for sign, avatar, fan bar, etc.
Example: [Sign] Sylar’s Revenge;

3- In case there is suspicion of RIP, the user will have to send the .PSD archive to any member of the team in charge of this area, when asked and inside a date, incase it’s confirmed that it is a RIP the user will be warned on the forums and can result on his works getting all deleted in the design area.
Note: RIP Is to copy work of others and post as if it is yours ;

4- When you are replying to someone’s work, reply with criticism and constructive comments, replys like “I liked it”, “Awesome”, “Bad” will be considered lack of respect and will be considered flood/spam, and that will result in a warning.
If you have no idea what you can comment or reply but you liked it, just press the "like" button instead, the designer will thank you for that.

5- In case there is more than one art to be posted use the command SPOILER for better organization of the topic.

Note: When I say more than one it doesn’t mean if you have two you got to post in a spoiler, just if there are more than 5 in a row for example;

6- When proposing a duel, establish the work to be made, if it’s an avatar, a box/gfx signature, modelated, etc;

7- To keep the quality of the works, always save the archive in .PNG ;

Well, in the case of the sizes, I’m establishing sizes so everyone can develope inside the same category, with everyone doing works with any size, there will be something really disorganized, and no one will ever do a work from the same category.
The sizes are important also for the duels and events, its very important to follow sizes in those situations.
The rules aren’t much, they are just to keep this area organised.

Note: The rules that are here can be changed at any time without a previous warning.

Regards,
Serpace.
Serpace
Serpace
kewl guy who made the website :3

https://designfordelight.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area ) Empty Re: Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area )

Post by Synthix Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:01 am

The GFX God Approves.

Synthix
GFX God
GFX God

Back to top Go down

Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area ) Empty Re: Read Before Posting! ( Designing Area )

Post by Serpace Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 am

Thank you, my Master.
Serpace
Serpace

https://designfordelight.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum