Design for Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Requesting Rules and Form! ( Reply here, don't create new topic! )

Go down

Requesting Rules and Form! ( Reply here, don't create new topic! ) Empty Requesting Rules and Form! ( Reply here, don't create new topic! )

Post by Serpace Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Rules:
- Do not spam any of the design team members about requests, if you do it will be denied.
- Do not request for mature content (+18 work) or any type of work that violates forum rules.
- Refrain from posting non related things to the area, the deliverys will be made in a different topic/area so you can comment.
- Being denied 3 times will result in permanent blacklist from the request area.

Reply to the Topic with the form below to request GFX work.

---------------------------------

Designer of Choice: (Choose one of the designers, name them, the designer may accept or deny the request.)
Type of design: (Signature / avatar / fan bar)
Size: (Leave empty if you don't want a costumized size.)
Main colors of the design: (Either select the main colors of the signature or let me choose)
Theme / Render: (Either tell me a theme, such as "Batman" or a link to a render/image.)
Main text: (This is normally a nickname)
Secondary text: (This is normally a slogan)
Extra: (Whatever you think is relevant.)

When your request is done, your reply will be removed and a topic named [Request]Your Name. Will made made in "Requests" Category ( Outside this post. )

Team:
Stifler (GFX God - Founder of the team)
Amyntor (Photofapper - Well he wanted it, tho he is an elite member of the team.)
Serpace (GFX Elite - One of the first recruits)
TheDon (GFX Elite - One of the first recruits)
Justin (GFX Initiate - Shows that he has the will to be one of the best, deserves being noticed.)
Cybrax (GFX Initiate - Shows that he has the will to be one of the best, deserves being noticed.)
Beta/Kazuma (GFX Trainee - Not ready to accept hard requests, being trained but he is a part of the team.)

--------------------------------
Serpace
Serpace
kewl guy who made the website :3
kewl guy who made the website :3

https://designfordelight.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down